1. By Owner's signature or his/her agent's signature Rust Auto Shippers
and driver or agents, jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport the vehicle(s) from the point of origin specified on the reverse side to the point of departure for truck away service and to the specified final destination.
2. Rust Auto Shippers agrees to make all efforts possible to provide the most expedient shipment of described vehicle(s) insofar as they will not compromise their standard of safety and quality. The Owner understands that ample notice of intent to ship is a primary contingency factor. The Owner and Rust Auto Shippers also understand that any shipment, regardless of type of service, may be delayed due to adverse weather or road conditions, illness, advance age of car, supply and demand for trucks and drivers, etc.
3. Owner must designate persons at pick-up point or final destination, as appointed agent(s) for the purpose of picking up from or delivering to the Owner's vehicle(s).
4. Any items left or unpacked in the vehicle must be cleared with Rust Auto Shippers prior to shipment. Weight limit- 100lbs.! The following articles can not be in the vehicle at any time: explosives, guns, ammunition, flammable products, narcotics, negotiable and legal papers, alcoholic beverages, jewelry, furs, money, articles of unusual value, live pets, live plants, furniture or contraband. Owner agrees that Rust Auto Shippers will not be held responsible for the delivery of personal property, if you put items in the vehicle; you do so at your own risk! Extra weight is subject to extra fees.
5. Should this order be canceled for any reason, before being assigned to a truck or driver, an administrative charge will be assessed in the amount of $50.00. If cancellation occurs after the order has been placed with a truck or driver, a fee of $250.00, in addition to the administrative fee will be assessed to compensate the truck. The administrative fee will be credited towards the rescheduling of the shipment, provided this occurs within a reasonable amount of time. Notification of intent to cancel made by telephone, must be followed by notification in writing to Rust Auto Shippers, by certified mail.
6. If the Carrier is delayed at point of pick-up or delivery, through no fault of the Carrier, or through any act or failure to act of the Owner/agent(s), contrary to the provisions of this agreement, a late charge will be assessed at the rate of $35.00 per hour, subject to the maximum of $500.00 for any 24-hour period. Such charges will be in addition to all other charges provided herein.
7. Any court action against Carrier must be filed in a court within the jurisdiction of its place of business. Should Owner/shipper commence a lawsuit against Carrier and Carrier prevails, then Carrier will be entitled to reimbursement for all its attorney fees and court costs from shipper.
8. Owner will be responsible to provide valid and current comprehensive insurance coverage of the vehicle. Carrier will not knowingly transport any uninsured vehicle(s).
9. If vehicle(s) is vandalized either during shipment or while awaiting shipment, Carrier will not be held responsible. Owner will have to submit claim to its own insurance company and absorb the loss if there is no insurance.